One more time
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
(Do it) one more time (baby)!: (Fais-le) encore une fois (chérie !)
- "Icarus reviews his calculations one more time."
- "Bruno : Ok Jean, let's go over the plan one more time."
- "Godfather : Now listen closely, I'm going to explain this one more time, before I die."
- "We must get this business off the ground, but until we do, I'll ask you one more time: Noodles or rice?"
- "Fiona : Let me ask you the question one more time Mr. Cheeter."
- "Looks like you've managed to escape prison one more time!"
- "Try the defibrillators one more time."
- "Now, I'm sure that the procedure was explained to you during your consultation, but I'll just go through it one more time to ease your mind."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'One more time' ? Partagez-le avec nous !