Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Oxford: une ville anglaise connue surtout pour son université, ou l'université elle-même
- "Philip : Well, la-di-da, my name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Brian : Oh how funny, I'm from Oxford."
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
- "Oxford's a complete dump."
- "In the pink corner, all the way from Oxford, England, Brian "the butcher" Jones!"
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "My name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Oxford' ? Partagez-le avec nous !