Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
Oxford: une ville anglaise connue surtout pour son université, ou l'université elle-même
- "Oxford's a complete dump."
- "My name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Susan graduated at the top of her class at Oxford, and has incredible recommendations from every company she has ever worked for."
- "Susie : The store is on Oxford Street, and offers a completely new, vibrant shopping experience."
- "Philip : Well, la-di-da, my name is Susan Bliss and I think I'm better than everyone because I'm from London and I went to Oxford."
- "Brian : Oh how funny, I'm from Oxford."
- "In the pink corner, all the way from Oxford, England, Brian "the butcher" Jones!"
- "Well we don't use that system in Britain, but I can tell you that I graduated top of my class in Oxford, with a first class degree."
- "There have been lots of exciting developments here at the Delavigne Corporation recently, and I think that the opening of Delavigne's new flagship store on Oxford Street, London would perhaps be the most interesting for your British readership."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Oxford' ? Partagez-le avec nous !