personal: personnel, particulier
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
- "Icarus : Eh... just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "It seems to me that your spending on personal luxuries is out of control."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Personal' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !