to personalize: personnaliser
- "The user finishes the exercises, clicks on the send button, and receives a personalized correction within minutes."
- "We believe that personalised marketing strategies are the way forward."
- "Personalized service and all that jazz."
- "She also offered me 3,000 personalized Delavigne company pens, so those should be arriving at the same time as the labels."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Personalize' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !