Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
prior to (doing something): avant de (faire quelque chose)
I will look over this budget proposal prior to giving it to Bruno. Je vais passer en revue cette proposition concernant le budget avant de la donner à Bruno.
a prior notice un préavis
UK: Prior to meeting Luke, I'd searched for information on him online.
US: The telephone company cancelled my plan without prior notice.
- "prior engagement."
- "This letter should detail all prior communication that you've had with the client, the outstanding invoices, and the total amount owed to your company."
- "You are scheduled for a root canal, so be sure not to eat anything at least six hours prior to your surgery."
- "Also, please remember to be available for the thirty minutes prior to the appointment, in case Bruno wishes to begin early."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "-In a recent survey, nearly 70% of customers indicated that they wanted their needs and desires met prior to having to ask."
- "Philip : I review and approve the final billing of our major clients prior to their invoice."
- "will not sell without prior permission from the Board."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Prior to' ? Partagez-le avec nous !