prior to (doing something): avant de (faire quelque chose)
I will look over this budget proposal prior to giving it to Bruno. Je vais passer en revue cette proposition concernant le budget avant de la donner à Bruno.
a prior notice un préavis
UK: Prior to meeting Luke, I'd searched for information on him online.
US: The telephone company cancelled my plan without prior notice.
- "This letter should detail all prior communication that you've had with the client, the outstanding invoices, and the total amount owed to your company."
- "Let me see... I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following... will not sell without prior permission from the Board... should I attempt to sell my shares... prosecution."
- "You are scheduled for a root canal, so be sure not to eat anything at least six hours prior to your surgery."
- "Philip : I review and approve the final billing of our major clients prior to their invoice."
- "He had a... prior engagement."
- "Please find enclosed copies of our prior communication, as well as the unpaid invoices in question."
- "-In a recent survey, nearly 70% of customers indicated that they wanted their needs and desires met prior to having to ask."
- "Also, please remember to be available for the thirty minutes prior to the appointment, in case Bruno wishes to begin early."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Prior to' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !