Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
to pursue (a line of thought): poursuivre, suivre (un raisonnement)
The police are still pursuing the suspect. La police poursuit toujours le suspect.
We should pursue this new policy that Susie has proposed. Nous devrions suivre cette nouvelle politique que nous propose Susie.
to pursue a career faire carrière
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "Please find below the project that I intend to pursue."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "Philip seems very satisfied with his training, so now I urge each of you to pursue a training program which will be beneficial not only to you, but the company as well."
- "I'm leaving to pursue my love of whisky full time."
- "Marlene : If you come with me, we can pursue my dream of performing stand-up comedy."
- "Depending on your views, we'll decide whether or not to pursue these ideas and invest in a full-scale campaign, in conjunction with the R & D department."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Pursue' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Pursue' ? Partagez-le avec nous !