to quit (one's job): démissionner, quitter (son travail)
- "I'm quitting."
- "I was even on the verge of quitting, when one night I heard the voice of my daddy say to me: "Son, you need to go out and make some friends"."
- "Yeah, you heard me, I quit my job."
- "Why aren't more people quitting their jobs?"
- "Janine : Brent, you have to realize that quitting your job and being fired from your job are two very different things."
- "So listen man, I've got some bad news: I quit."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Quit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !