Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
a rate: un taux, un cours, un prix
- "Loman's has the cheapest rates."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat."
- "Competitive rates."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "Burglary rates in the US are no laughing matter, especially in large cities."
- "You'll even get a special rate on our home buyer loan when the time comes."
- "The first 10 e-mails are free, then if you're interested in purchasing the program for your staff, we sell annual subscriptions at very competitive rates."
- "Currently the unemployment rate is at 7.2 percent, which is the highest it has been since 1992."
- "The highest rates of weight gain per second were localized in the mid-west and the south (the so-called Fat Belt), however weight gain was steady from coast to coast, from California to New York."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Rate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Rate' ? Partagez-le avec nous !