Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
to realise (UK), to realize (US): réaliser, se rendre compte
It was then that I realised I wasn't alone, there was pixie sitting on the wall watching me. C'est alors que j'ai réalisé que je n'étais pas seule : des lutins assis sur le mur me regardaient.
- "You do realize that the trip takes."
- "That was weird, I didn't realize that people could actually call you on one of these things."
- "During my travels, however, I realized something: Although I'm an awesome person, my place is here, at the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Retailers are starting to realize that it is better to sell low than not sell at all."
- "When we crossed paths in the corridor last month, I felt something deep in my bosom. At first I thought it was destiny, but now I realize it was your hand touching me inappropriately."
- "Your performance on memory tests has impressed me from afar, and truly, when you checked the box marked "No need to review", it was then that I realized I could no longer keep my deep admiration for you a secret."
- "That's when I realized that my daddy's advice was to start networking!"
- "Janine : Brent, you have to realize that quitting your job and being fired from your job are two very different things."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "Icarus : You see, another Stickypedia user has seen our edit and quickly realized that a photo of me was inappropriate."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Realise' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Realise' ? Partagez-le avec nous !