Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
the rhythm: le rythme
- ""Down with the Duke" are known for their anarchist tendencies, pulsating tambourine rhythms, and filthy lyrics."
- "Let the rhythm of the samba fill your ears and the meat from our grills fill your stomach."
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "The meat is cooked with the rhythm of the samba beat."
- "Not only are melody and rhythm essential ingredients in the perfume-making process, I believe they are essential for all forms of work."
- "Michael Jackson : You just gotta feel the rhythm!"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Rhythm' ? Partagez-le avec nous !