Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a road: une route, une rue
- "Just carry along this road for about a block, and then you take a left at the traffic lights."
- "Mrs. Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are a lot of monsters in Cornwall."
- "Roads smell bad."
- "Philip will be traveling by company car in order to save on airfare, so you can consider this a 'business road trip' if you like."
- "I'm happy to report that our "sales road trip" to Los Angeles was a crashing success, in the sense that we successfully crashed the company car."
- "Mrs Brady drove on the wrong side of the road, and I was too scared to go surfing because they say there are many monsters in Cornwall."
- "34-B Highwater Road"
- "It's called "On the road" by Jack Kerouac."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "It has less roads."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Road' ? Partagez-le avec nous !