Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Sadly, Luna's cat has cataracts. Malheureusement le chat de Luna a de la cataracte.
- "Sadly, I must inform you that you have not been selected for the position."
- "Sadly, no one has asked me."
- "Sadly sitting in the dark, the only sound is that terrible bark, I want to kill the dog!"
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "Sadly, it is true that the Perfume Hut recently filed for bankruptcy."
- "Sadly, his fears came true last month when he killed himself by cutting off his own head and jumping into the sea."
- "Dear Luna, Sadly, I must bring to your attention the poor performance of my secretary, Doris May PERIOD."
- "But sadly, we have no ice cream."
- "As some of you may know, my great aunt Hilda sadly passed away last week."
- "Now, sadly, she is none of these things PERIOD."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Sadly' ? Partagez-le avec nous !