Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a sauce: une sauce
- "Sorry about the barbecue sauce on her wings."
- "Clarence : As far as poultry goes, we have a stuffed pheasant smothered in a shallot sauce."
- "2 x hot bbq sauce"
- ""mint" sauce contains no actual mint"
- "Horatio seems unaffected by our predicament and is currently bathing in a cauldron of bearnaise sauce."
- "Young man : Barbecue sauce is in aisle 20, with all the other condiments."
- "And how about the barbecue sauce?"
- "Cheese omelet and "mint" sauce*"
- "(Those poor ducks) Followed by frogs' legs in garlic sauce."
- "Clarence : We have a sauteed swordfish in celery sauce, as well as seared sea bass in soy sauce."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Sauce' ? Partagez-le avec nous !