Traduction Security system
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a security system: un système de sécurité
- "Now, in that same tradition, we offer you the Super Safe Security System 3000!"
- "The Super Safe Security System 3000 is the most high-tech and affordable system on the market."
- "I'm here to set you up with a home security system. She said you were a little worried about burglars breaking in to your home."
- "Bruno has also requested that I inform everyone that he has expressed no apprehension about our present security system, and he is very confident in the anti-crime tactics of our security guard, Willy."
- "SUPER SAFE SECURITY SYSTEM - BE SAFE!"
- "It has recently come to my attention that our security system here at Delavigne is terribly inadequate."
- "To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, we have recently updated our security system."
- "Jean : I don't have a security system. This is why I am scared."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Security system' ? Partagez-le avec nous !