Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a series (of questions): une série (de questions)
a tv series une série télévisée
- "SAN FRANCISCO - In a press release issued yesterday morning, San Francisco-based cosmetic company Delavigne Corporation announced plans to release a series of environmentally-friendly products over the course of the next year."
- "Brian : Have I ever told you that's my favorite primetime drama series, sir?"
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
- "Here's how the focus group will work: I'm going to ask you a series of questions, which you should answer as honestly as possible."
- "The internet is abuzz with new photos depicting former Delavigne Corp intern Edward Moon in a series of "compromising" positions."
- "I want you to make a series of 90-degree turns so that I can identify you on radar."
- "I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you to the first of a series of focus groups the marketing department will be holding over the coming weeks, so please reserve the above date in your diaries."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Series' ? Partagez-le avec nous !