Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a soul: une âme
You musn't tell a soul. Ne le dîtes à personne.
a sensitive soul une âme sensible
UK: He sold his soul to get that new job.
US: Does the soul survive the death of the body?
- "Where is the soul?"
- "As our eyes met for the first time, I felt her looking deep into my soul, a place where no woman had ever penetrated."
- "I sense that she has a good soul."
- "You're a very sensitive soul Polly Watson."
- "Horatio : Monkey soul!"
- "Brian : Ahh, this fresh mountain air is good for the mind, body and soul."
- "He's got a very positive energy that exudes from his soul."
- "Thank you for allowing me to see into your lovely soul, and for sharing so much of yourself with me."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Soul' ? Partagez-le avec nous !