Spend money on something
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
to spend money on (clothes): dépenser de l'argent en (vêtements)
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Now there's no need to spend thousands of dollars every week on batteries, because the new solar powered flashlight is charged by the sun's natural energy."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Spend money on something' ? Partagez-le avec nous !