Spend money on something
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
to spend money on (clothes): dépenser de l'argent en (vêtements)
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he stayed with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Bruno had spent his last few dollars on two plane tickets, and so he was forced to stay with his parents, Marc and Sarah."
- "Now there's no need to spend thousands of dollars every week on batteries, because the new solar powered flashlight is charged by the sun's natural energy."
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Spend money on something' ? Partagez-le avec nous !