to spit: cracher
Don't spit on your grandmother! Ne crache pas sur ta grand-mère!
- "Actually, to be more specific, he spit on my shoe and called me a bourgeois pig."
- "Philip : Just as soon as I'm finished spitting this important message: "Must use toilet immediately, ate burrito for breakfast."
- "They never swear and spit, and my god, they look good in those tight shirts!"
- "I love spitting!"
- "I'm Spitting."
- "Bruno : You spit a lot."
- "He isn't very fond of socialists, especially those who spit on his shoes."
- "Edward : You're spitting?"
- "I'm Spitting - using "Spitter" on my mobile phone!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Spit' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !