Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
(I like) sport!: (J'aime) le sport !
- "Xavier loved sports, particularly Water Polo, though he never understood how to get the horses in the swimming pool."
- "There are also some wide-open spaces so we can change into our shorts and play some non-contact, non-violent sports like frisbee or softball."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "There are many wide-open spaces in the park, so we can change into our shorts and play some non-contact, non-violent sports like frisbee or softball."
- "In fact my mother advised me to avoid any kind of sports after I was knocked out by a softball in my local park."
- "In the Sports section, stories of steroid abuse."
- "Wang Sports (Shanghai, sports apparel and athletic products."
- "Pharmacist : I don't follow country club sports if you know what I mean."
- "He likes cars, sports, beer."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Sport' ? Partagez-le avec nous !