Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
a spreadsheet: un tableur (de données, statistiques...)
UK: A spreadsheet is a computer program used to organize data.
US: I use a spreadsheet to keep a record of our sales figures.
- "I'm sure I would help create a convivial working atmosphere at Delavigne and you would soon fall in love with my spreadsheets, which are actually quite serious."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "I've attached a spreadsheet that will help me select the best day for the picnic."
- "I have triple checked my spreadsheets and all the numbers seem to add up."
- "Icarus : Yes, I just got in this morning and I tried to open one of my favorite spreadsheets, when I noticed it was missing!"
- "I'll crunch you like numbers on a spreadsheet!"
- "He was showing her how to use spreadsheets."
- "I have to get these figures from our California retail stores into this spreadsheet, out of that printer, and then onto Philip's desk in the next six minutes, and you are really stressing me out!"
- "You e-mailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "Designed Exsmell spreadsheets to keep track of my personal fortune."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Spreadsheet' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Spreadsheet' ? Partagez-le avec nous !