(a) sunny (day): (une journée) ensoleillée
I only like picnics when it's sunny. J'aime les pique-niques uniquement quand c'est ensoleillé.
(a) sunny (attitude): (une attitude) joyeuse, insouciante
the sun: le soleil
- "I want to give you the moon and the stars and the sun, and I want to get you a small planet if you want!"
- "I hope it makes your day a little sunnier."
- "It's great to be here in sunny California."
- "Horatio : ...And I could finance my lifelong ambition of destroying the sun!"
- "Welcome to "Camel Convention 2008", here in sunny Damascus, home of some of the most magnificent camels on earth!"
- "Enjoy your time strolling our sunny 75-acre estate or swimming in our giant lake, stocked daily with fresh carp."
- "Even when she says that it's going to rain, my heart is sunny just to hear her name!"
- "Sun 25 May"
- "Sun, sea, sandcastles..."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Sun' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !