Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
(I am) super (hungry): (J'ai) super, très (faim)
- "My name is Cheeter, Philip Cheeter: Director of sales at the Delavigne Corporation, generous, dynamic lover, and most recently, super effective FBI agent."
- "I am keeping this dog, because my ex-girlfriend is super hot."
- "Warbuckle : I'm sorry Philip, I thought you might have super strength or something and be invulnerable."
- "Brian : No, Joe is super heavy!"
- "We require a minimum balance of at least $7000 for you to open an Executive Super Gold Savings Account."
- "I'm your captain Hugh Wallaroo, and I'm joined in the cockpit by my co-pilot Gus, a super intelligent kangaroo."
- "The Executive Super Gold Savings Account"
- "Jean : So Joe is super light!"
- "Now, in that same tradition, we offer you the Super Safe Security System 3000!"
- "Isn't that super?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Super' ? Partagez-le avec nous !