Traduction Tiger lily
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
a tiger lily: un lis tigré
- "Come out Tigerlily, you're caressing me"
- "TigerLily is just the first in a line of four unique fragrances to be introduced over the next two years."
- "The suggested retail price for TigerLily is 40 dollars."
- "Although "Lion Flower" looks similar to "TigerLily", I am reliably informed that its scent is second-rate and it will only be purchased by those outside our target market."
- "We think this scent will make them forget about their past relationships, and inspire them to wear TigerLily, while they hunt for new relationships."
- "I have a press release planned on the 11th to announce the launch of TigerLily, at the Grand Duke Hotel."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "Delavigne fragrance - this is "TigerLily" if I'm not mistaken!"
- "There is no dialogue, only the rhythm of pulsating African drums. After 15 seconds, we superimpose the Delavigne logo over the girl's face, and then we have a voice-over, with a woman whispering: "TigerLily by Delavigne"."
- "The product, "Lion Flower", is currently being sold alongside "TigerLily" at one third of the price."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Tiger lily' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Tiger lily' ? Partagez-le avec nous !