Traduction To do business with
Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
to do business with someone: faire des affaires avec quelqu'un
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years. On fait des affaires avec vous depuis cinquante ans.
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'To do business with' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'To do business with' ? Partagez-le avec nous !