See you tomorrow. A demain.
Tomorrow is another day. Demain est un autre jour.
- "Meet me tomorrow at the secret location I posted on Facebook."
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
- "I'll be ready for tomorrow!"
- "He's expecting you at his home studio in Sausalito tomorrow at 3PM."
- "I just called to say that I had a great time and you should call me tomorrow or in two days."
- "I'd like to schedule our first meeting for tomorrow morning, first thing."
- "Can we talk tomorrow?"
- "Well, we will look for Bruno and Susie tomorrow, but we have nothing to do tonight."
- "In any case, I've booked you a ticket to Alaska for tomorrow."
- "Then tomorrow we look for Bruno and Susie."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Tomorrow' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !