Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a tourist: un touriste
a tourist trap un piège à touristes
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "Hannah : Oh, a tourist!"
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "Dave the tourist!"
- "Ivory Coast: three German tourists have been taken hostage!"
- "I'm here because two European tourists - Dutch to be precise - have been taken hostage by pirates."
- "In an unlikely turn of events, an American tourist has peacefully overthrown the Peacenikland government and crowned himself "King and all-round awesome leader" of the country."
- "I heard him say "slip it in your bag, it's our little secret" to a young French boy shopping for a birthday present for his mother, and "oh go on, treat yourself: I won't tell anyone" to an Icelandic tourist."
- "It's obvious after meeting her that she spends her time frivolously flying from one tourist destination to the next, on the company's dollar I imagine."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Tourist' ? Partagez-le avec nous !