Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
twelve (fans): douze (ventilateurs)
- "Love Dove cruises visit twelve romantic destinations from the Pacific to the Atlantic."
- "Brian : After listening to you snoring for twelve hours, I think I'm ready for a martini."
- "Today, Horatio is going to sing a lovely Christmas Carol called "The Twelve Days of Christmas"."
- "Between ten and twelve."
- "Donna : Twelve."
- "He was 104-years-old when he passed away last week, and most of the family expected him to last at least another ten to twelve years."
- "- Twelve salad dressings should be more than enough for everyone."
- "There's a twelve dollar base charge, and then it's a dollar fifty per mile after that."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Twelve' ? Partagez-le avec nous !