a twin (brother, sister): un jumeau, une jumelle
I have a twin sister. J'ai une sœur jumelle.
a pair of twins des jumeaux, des jumelles
- "Or she's here... Or they're here... maybe it's twins!"
- "Actually I'm expecting twins!"
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "I am already engaged that evening to speak at Twin Heights elementary school for Career Night."
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in... adult films. The director of one of her films was a friend of a drug dealer who got arrested and put in prison."
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
- "My twin brother used to play French cricket."
- "Evil twins?"
- "I still laugh at the joke you told me - the one about the dwarf, the calculator and the twin sisters."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Twin' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !