Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
Vous souhaitez progresser en anglais ? Testez nos cours d'anglais gratuitement !
a video: une vidéo
- "We've increased the voltage on our electric shock feature, we've pumped up the volume on our alarms and we've added infra-red capabilities to our video surveillance systems. Act now and we'll include at no extra cost, the ultimate canine insurance system: a live Rottweiler to complement the SSSS5000!"
- "This exciting new product features closed-circuit surveillance video and a state of the art emergency alarm warning."
- "Passport, driver's license, utility bill, library card, video club card, Christmas card from my mother, the key to the city."
- "I went to rent a video from the store the other day, and they didn't have the movie I wanted to see: a documentary on deforestation."
- "He was with me in my office, we were looking at videos of baby pandas."
- "The videos reveal that traces of anthrax were sprinkled onto our bluefin tuna steaks."
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to Hip-hop music, downloads "adult" films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "This exciting new product includes closed-circuit surveillance video and an emergency alarm warning."
- "The catch is that as more and more people use the internet, more and more pages are loaded, searches are made, and videos are watched, and so more and more servers are needed to power all this web activity."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Video' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Video' ? Partagez-le avec nous !