Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir tout)
a visa: un visa
- "My friend Vladimir is helping me, and he says that everything is okay, I don't need a visa to go to Kalackistan."
- "If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name."
- "Pharmacist : Visa and Mastercard only."
- "The penalties for entering a country without a visa are very harsh, Jean."
- "Lastly, you don't need a visa for Kalackistan."
- "I have already contacted Ms. Luna DeLune who will take care of my visa and any other necessary paperwork."
- "He said that you don't need a visa?"
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Visa' ? Partagez-le avec nous !