Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
a website (or Web site): un site web, un site internet
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "For further information, please visit our website."
- "Please find below our personalized suggestions for new profiles for your managers on the social media site, LockedIn, based on what we know about each of them. We think that this "facelift" will improve the company's reputation and even provide new business opportunities."
- "My Website is very small."
- "Horatio Oléré was recognized by a mountain goat, who immediately emailed our site, informing us that the millionaire shaman instigated a snowball fight with a band of peaceful Yetis."
- "Edward : I ordered a guitar from your website."
- "Please believe me when I say that, had I known about this site or this sale, I would have intervened earlier."
- "A web agency has been contracted to oversee changes to the company website (www."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Website' ? Partagez-le avec nous !