whole: entier, complet
the whole world le monde entier
the whole night toute la nuit
(You played well) as a whole: Dans l'ensemble (tu as bien joué)
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: very good."
- "Hannah : Isn't Christmas the biggest holiday in the whole world?"
- "Luna : The contribution you have made to Delavigne as a whole has been rated: good."
- "Philip : So Edward, that whole plate of mashed potatoes – is that a typical Swedish thing?"
- "At best, this whole situation is ethically ambiguous."
- "If your card has a king, you drink this whole plastic cup of whisky."
- "This is the moment you've waited your whole life for: a voyage to the great unknown, a trek to the stars!"
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "Helen : Cryonic suspension of the whole body costs $200,000."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Whole' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !