I will go with you. J'irai avec toi.
UK: Are you with me or against me?
US: I live with my mother.
- "Let's listen to this amazing first meeting with a chicken"
- "Brian : Who's the guy with the—"
- "We've been granted an interview with the world famous marine biologist, Doctor Bruno Delavigne."
- "Young Philip : Hey Quincy, I was with your mom last night and she was less difficult to manipulate than I expected!"
- "I purchased an old soviet submarine on e-bay with the money my grandfather left me."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "I will now attempt to initiate a dialogue with the dolphin."
- "Well I think the goal was to express the problem in matrix form, so we're really maximizing C to the power of T times X, which is subject to AX smaller than or equal to B, with X being greater than or equal to zero."
- "What have you done with him?"
- "In order to understand this complex man who has devoted his life to communicating with the dolphins, we must first examine his past."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'With' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !