Traduction & Vocabulaire anglais (Voir nos fiches de vocabulaire anglais)
worldwide: mondial, dans le monde entier
Delavigne perfumes are successful worldwide. Les parfums Delavigne ont un succès mondial.
- "Did you know that Seattle is home of the Starbucks franchise which now has over 6,000 locations worldwide?"
- "Top 5 perfume sales worldwide, 35 years straight."
- "Worldwide, our fragrance sales increased 4.8% compared to the first half of last year."
- "PalPay Users Beware: Worldwide Computer Security Risk"
- "Cold weather in a temperate place could be a sign of worldwide climate change."
- "The Delavigne Corporation, a worldwide leader in cosmetics, seeks an experienced, qualified professional to manage the new customer service department in San Francisco."
- "Brent : Lotsa, let's get to the 3 questions that people worldwide are asking about the Olympics"
- "A very smug company spokesperson reported that revenues from world-wide perfume sales are up by 20% compared to this time last year."
- "Horatio's scents are going to be known worldwide, but under the Delavigne name."
- "This new department will absorb the current freelance hotline staff, and will provide customer support by telephone to Delavigne customers worldwide."
Vous avez une 'combine' pour vous souvenir de 'Worldwide' ? Partagez-le avec nous !