Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
an absence: uma ausência
- "Please forgive me for my absence, and wish me luck as I visit one of America's oldest and most famous cities, known for its lobsters and difficult-to-understand accents!"
- "First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Susie : First of all, you'll be happy to know that despite Bruno's absence, our shareholders still have confidence in us."
- "Miss Stake : But does this really warrant such frequent absences from Head Office?"
- "All absences will be noted on your permanent record and result in firing squad!"
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
- "For example, his repeated assertions concerning the absence of monkeys in his laboratory were quite unexpected."
- "Subject: Absence"
- "Subject: Temporary absence"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Absence' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Absence'? Compartilhe com a gente!