Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to be accompanied (by someone): Ser/estar acompanhando (por/de alguém)
- "We will have a television campaign to accompany the product launch, the cream comes in a tube... Who's got something?"
- "Coming from a long lineage of pilots, Donny Dare's passion for flying started at the age of five, when he accompanied his father on bombing missions for the RAF during World War II."
- "A jingle, no longer than 30 seconds long, to accompany television and radio ads for Outback Cologne."
- "We want to create an advertisement for our product, Outback Cologne: something musical to accompany a television ad."
- "Bernie will accompany you to the front door."
- "I would like you to accompany Philip on this trip in order to discuss said invoices with their accounts department while Philip discusses new orders with their buyers, thereby killing two birds with one stone."
- "Bobby Vanquish, the king of jazz, returns to San Francisco this weekend, accompanied by six of the 21st century's finest horn players."
- "But the idea of accompanying my meal with a glass of wine that smells like rotten eggs?"
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "I want to inform you that we are currently looking for a short jingle to accompany our new radio advertising campaign for Delavigne perfumes."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Accompany' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Accompany'? Compartilhe com a gente!