Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
(two weeks, a long time) ago: Há (duas semanas, muito tempo)
- "Edward : Dad, you just met me an hour ago."
- "Hours ago, a partial transcript of the negotiations was leaked online."
- "Some are looking for holiday homes at prices they could not have hoped to pay a few years ago."
- "Two years ago, our gross revenue was big, but still growing."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Bruno : Madam, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Bruno : Ma'am, my family used to own this house 40 years ago."
- "Just one month ago, IFC reportedly made a billion-dollar offer to acquire the innovative American juice store after hearing rumors of the 'magical' properties of their products."
- "Two months ago, Horatio and I were cruelly imprisoned in the abhorrent, but surprisingly spacious kitchen of a 4-star restaurant."
- "This is my dad about thirty years ago, and this woman right next to him, I think that that is-"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Ago-voca'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Ago-voca'? Compartilhe com a gente!