Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
to agree to (a new contract): aceitar, consentir, concordar com (um novo contrato)
Bruno will never agree to work with Kalvin Krime. Bruno jamais aceitará trabalhar com Kalvin Krime.
- "Dr. Donovan has agreed to become our new staff psychologist."
- "Bruno : Brian 'the butcher' Jones, you've agreed to fight in the Shaolin-Miagi hybrid style."
- "Hogwash has expressed an interest in the project, though we will of course have to agree to terms. This is where you come in!"
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "Brent : I don't agree to that."
- "Kevin : Well, we have to agree to a contract first!"
- "Bruno : But I didn't agree to anything!"
- "I, Horatio Oléré, agree to the following."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Philip : Hannah, did you agree to anything?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Agree to'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Agree to'? Compartilhe com a gente!