Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
alongside (someone): ao lado de (alguém), lado a lado
The car pulled up alongside mine.O carro parou ao lado do meu.
I'd like to have my mother alongside of me. Gostaria que minha mãe estivesse ao meu lado.
- "Brent : Then she told me that I had to pay her 300 dollars for - good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop alongside my co-host Moira MacDonald."
- "By the way Susie, I am more than impressed with your business acumen - perhaps you should be working in the sales department alongside yours truly."
- "It is exactly 9:07 am, and I am swimming alongside a dolphin."
- "Brent : I'm Brent Vanderplop alongside Moira MacDonald."
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, I'm Brent Vanderplop alongside my co-host Moira MacDonald."
- "My name is Bruno Delavigne, and alongside me for this very special press conference is my colleague and partner, Horatio Oléré."
- "I'm Moira MacDonald, alongside Brent Vanderplop."
- "The product, 'Lion Flower', is currently being sold alongside 'TigerLily' at one third of the price."
- "I'm Mr. Brent Vanderplop alongside Mrs. Moira MacDonald."
- "He'd like to see his own image on the bottle - alongside Delavigne of course - since he thinks this fragrance sums up his personality so well."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Alongside'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Alongside'? Compartilhe com a gente!