Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "You are under arrest for detonating a nuclear bomb in the Pacific Ocean."
- "Police : Mr. Warbuckle, you're under arrest for driving under the influence."
- "Oléré was later arrested for public nudity."
- "Barry Trotter, the A-list celebrity wizard, was arrested for drunk driving or in this case drunk flying, this morning in central London."
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
- "Hannah : I'm not under arrest, am I?"
- "Bruno : Herbert, I haven't heard from you since you got arrested at that party in Vegas."
- "Simpson was arrested by police driving at 180 miles an hour with a small horse in the passenger seat."
- "Horatio : General, I mean Rainbow Child, am I still under arrest?"
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in... adult films. The director of one of her films was a friend of a drug dealer who got arrested and put in prison."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Arrested' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Arrested'? Compartilhe com a gente!