Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "This story has become a global sensation nearly overnight, and so we at Radio Rhubarb have titled our coverage of the story "Watergate"... What's that?"
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Brian : Remember Edward, Bruno needs that photocopying done for 11AM. No daydreaming of becoming a rock star!"
- "Southside Johnny is loyal to the family, but I got to look out for British Bob, because he's got his eyes on becoming the new Don."
- "Brian : Gideon, this contest has become European Carnage."
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "I've made a decision, however, and rather than follow in my grandfather's footsteps, and live his dream, I've decided to pursue my own dream. Ladies and gentleman, I've decided to become..."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Become' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Become'? Compartilhe com a gente!