Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
Beijing: Pequim, Beijing
- "Wang's youngest son Lee took the reins using aggressive tactics: Lee's elder brother Yao, the leading candidate for the position, was found hospitalized in Beijing with both legs broken and his ear missing."
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called "Beijing, China"."
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "Harold : Beijing!"
- "The seven billion dollar deal had been in the works for months, says Professor Ping "Pong" Faan, chair of the economics department at Beijing University."
- "In early February, hungry pandas stormed the gates of their Beijing enclosure, presumably due to a bamboo shortage."
- "Anyway, I need you to book a hotel room for my trip to Beijing."
- "Wang Automotive (Beijing, formerly "Xiao's Car Parts", acquired in June 1994, 83% ownership)"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Beijing' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Beijing'? Compartilhe com a gente!