Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
beyond: além de, do outro lado de, depois de, mais longe que
Susie's performance is beyond Bruno's expectations. O desempenho de Susie superou as expectativas de Bruno.
UK: Susie's performance is beyond Bruno's expectations.
US: You'll find the Post Office beyond the church.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "From what I understand about your company, I believe you might be interested in other production services beyond the glass bottles you outlined in your faxes."
- "But my company has a number of concerns beyond price."
- "TigerLily promises to be the most popular perfume of the summer and beyond."
- "I'm sure you know that China's workforce and economic growth make us a leading power for the 21st century and beyond."
- "The memory will stay with you for the rest of your life and beyond."
- "An overturned truck on the shoulder is causing problems southbound beyond the Golden Gate Bridge."
- "Beyond this, Mr. Feltchenheimer's ability to handle difficult situations with a calm and composed demeanor leads me to believe that he is our most serious prospect."
- "Feel the thrust of a rocket motor reaching Mach 3 as you fly beyond the Earth's atmosphere."
- "50,000 is a bit of a stretch: it's far beyond the standard practice for these sorts of things."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Beyond'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Beyond'? Compartilhe com a gente!