Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a brain: um cérebro
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "Icarus : I mean, stress could actually be an asset to this company if we learn how to channel all of our fight or flight hormones, rather than letting them build up and damage our brain cells!"
- "And take your freakish math brain with you!"
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
- "Icarus "financial brain" Quincy"
- "What went wrong in your small brain?"
- "I need a financial brain, and you're the only one I know."
- "Smithson's theory is that the mother's worry may stimulate the fetus' brain."
- "We have brains, Brian, and opinions and-"
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Brain' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Brain'? Compartilhe com a gente!