Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
breath: o hálito
- "Horatio : What does your breath smell like?"
- "Smell it on the breath"
- "Police : Sir, is that alcohol I smell on your breath?"
- "A rare Siberian tiger named 'Shoshana' escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt 'like sandpaper' and that her breath smelled like 'muffins'."
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Jean : My breath?"
- "Edward : She said your breath smells of cheese."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Breath'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Breath'? Compartilhe com a gente!