Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Tradução & Definição
a budget: um orçamento
UK: My budget for the month is 5 pounds. Luckily, I like eating soup.
US: Construction costs will be included in next month's budget.
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I have everything from Abba to ZZ Top- something to suit every taste and budget!"
- "or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "Now, I'd like to open the floor for discussion, and eventually a vote to approve the new budget proposals."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "I'm doing the best I can with your budget."
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "Reaching new heights in budget air travel"
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Budget' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Budget'? Compartilhe com a gente!