Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a budget: um orçamento
UK: My budget for the month is 5 pounds. Luckily, I like eating soup.
US: Construction costs will be included in next month's budget.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
- "Reaching new heights in budget air travel"
- "I'm doing the best I can with your budget."
- "or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "Now, I'd like to open the floor for discussion, and eventually a vote to approve the new budget proposals."
- "I have everything from Abba to ZZ Top- something to suit every taste and budget!"
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and."
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Budget'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Budget'? Compartilhe com a gente!