Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
certainly: certamente, seguramente, sem dúvida, com certeza
"Are you going to Bruno's party?" -"I certainly am." Você vai à festa do Bruno? - Com certeza.
UK: I can't come today, but I'll certainly come tomorrow.
US: I am certainly flattered by your proposition.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Philip : Well Edward, this lunch has certainly been an experience."
- "Gerald : I most certainly do not."
- "Waitress : Certainly sir."
- "I just want to reassure you that you're both bad, and that song was certainly double bad."
- "You've certainly reminded why I came to live in America."
- "Receptionist : Certainly sir."
- "Owner : Certainly."
- "Icarus : Hee hee, the aging population is certainly a drain on resources, yes."
- "You have extensive experience in the customer service field and you certainly seem qualified for this position."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Certainly'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Certainly'? Compartilhe com a gente!