Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
to claim: reivindicar, reclamar, requerer, afirmar
- "- Don't be stupid enough to respond in any way to unsolicited or suspicious mail claiming to be from a bank."
- "Critics claim that the best ingredients don't always come from your region and that transport is only one element of a food's environmental impact."
- "A team of French scientists is claiming a major breakthrough in the fight against the avian influenza virus (or "bird flu"): a bird-sized scarf made of wool."
- "That goes for all the shareholders you "claim" to represent."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "At 2.20pm Luna DeLune claims to have seen Icarus Quincy and Bruno having a heated argument by the coffee machine."
- "One California man thought that he would get a top-level position in a large corporation by claiming he was a member of the Kennedy family."
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "But is this man really who he claims to be?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Claim' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Claim'? Compartilhe com a gente!