Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Ver todos)
a concert: um concerto, uma performance
UK: The concert begins at 8pm, don't be late!
US: Elkie Johns will be doing several concerts in France!
- "Gospel practice on Saturday, concert on Sunday"
- "Tell me, in the words that you have, how did the concert make you feel?"
- "Subject: Charlie and the concert!"
- "I can't believe you didn't call me at the Elkie Johns concert last night."
- "Bruno : A concert?"
- "I am supposed to be going to an Elkie Johns concert tonight but I can't go."
- "You are all invited to the staff canteen at 1.30pm today for a concert of Christmas Carols with special guest, Horatio Oléré, on vocals (and me on piano)!"
- "You'll have to find someone else to go to your concert."
- "Horatio : I went to a concert last night."
- "Please, get in touch with Charlie (I no longer have any record of his number but I'm hoping you still have it written down somewhere) and explain that I will be unable to attend the concert tonight."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Concert'? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Concert'? Compartilhe com a gente!