Vocabulário inglês e traduções (Todos vocabulário inglês e traduções)
Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online.
Tradução & Definição
Your conduct (is unacceptable!): Sua conduta, seu comportamento (é inaceitável!)
(iron) conducts electricity: (ferro) conduz eletricidade
- "A recent survey carried out at Kingston University has shown that an alarming 56% of managers who conduct interviews fail to recognize what constitutes an improper interview question."
- "You could use these as the starting point for a discussion with your staff who conduct interviews."
- "Susie : Yes actually - I'm conducting a few final interviews with marketing candidates."
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "Brent : Stay tuned, everyone: in the next segment we'll meet a dog who conducts electricity!"
- "This means that when looking at resumes or conducting interviews, the Delavigne Corporation DOES NOT take the following factors into account: Gender, age, race, sexual orientation, religion, disabilities."
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "And finally, to the author of the suggestion about the "cute little cashier", I suggest that you read pages 5 through 7 of your "Employee Code of Conduct" (see the section marked "Sexual Harassment")."
- "He was here earlier conducting a training session."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Conduct' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
Você tem um truque para lembrar a palavra 'Conduct'? Compartilhe com a gente!